SUPER USEFUL EGG HACKS
Eggs are one of the simplest of ingredients: packaged in single portions, quick to cook and easy to eat at any time of day.
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled? Poached? Boiled?
We are here with a plenty easy trick to make cooking eggs a bit easier. There is no need to miss a breakfast anymore.
We are ready to help you to cook perfect eggs by sharing genius lifehacks how to prepare eggs by dropping them into boiling water, the best way to cook fried eggs and the easiest way to peel eggs. Moreover, we share the reasons why you should never throw away eggshells.
Here is an ultimate collection of eggs recipes and hacks:
– You may fry eggs in the ladle to make small portions
– The easiest way how to separate egg whites or yolks. Separate egg whites or yolks using a plastic bottle
– Check out the recipe for the perfect scrambled eggs using a strainer
– Use a straw for perfect decoration for kids
– Remove tiny eggshells with a piece of eggshell. The next time you crack an egg and there’s a tiny piece of shell at the bottom, remove it quickly and efficiently with a bigger piece of the eggshell
– Find out unusual uses for eggshells instead of throwing them away! Use eggshells and salt to Clean a Burnt Cooking Pot
– Eggshells could sharpen the blades
– -Add eggshells into garden soil and your plants will be grateful
– -How to determine an egg’s freshness
– -Eggshells are excellent pots for seedlings. When your plants outgrow their temporary homes, place them in eggshells into the soil
– Repurpose eggshells into cute candles. Place a wick inside each egg and add the melted wax to the eggshell. If you want color candles, use a wax crayon as a pigment. Voila!
We share with the most effective and easy ways to organize your drawers using egg trays.
00:45 Incredible omelet idea
04:08 Candles from eggshells
07:24 How to cook perfect eggs
07:40 Planting grass
15:50 Sharpening blades
12:00 Reuse egg trays
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: